Here is a step by step guide of how to check your JAMB Result
Slip and print it, all by yourself. Yes, you can now do it yourself
by following every step of this guide.
The JAMB UTME Result Slip is very important as it is usually
1. You are going for Admission Screening for your school of
choice. It is usually a required document to be submitted on
the screening exam day.
2. You want to start your registration process for the school
you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document
as a requirement (To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful
3. You want to push for your admission into your school of
choice either through supplementary or other admission lists.
4. You are already a student and your school requests for the
document for processing anything
5. You want to confirm your final score.
Please note that the original Jamb Result Slip has your
passport photograph embedded on it. If you have a result slip
without your passport, it may be declined by your school of
Steps to Check and Print your JAMB Result Slip:
1. Before your can proceed, you will need to click here to login
to the JAMB portal .http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
If you don’t have a free account, you can
“Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
2. Once you have logged in, Click Here to Access the Result
Slip eFacility . http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/PrintResultSlip
- Select the Examination Year and Enter your JAMB
- Click on “Send Result Slip as Mail”. We prefer you take this
option because you can always print a copy from your mail.
- Proceed to make payment. Once payment is successful, the
JAMB Result Slip should be sent to your email.
Please ensure you provide accurate details (Phone number
and Email), while creating an account, because you may not
be able to make changes to them anymore.
If you have any questions about the above processes, ask ngstudents.com and get immediate Answers.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.