Ajayi Crowther University
Guidelunes To Returning
The authorities of Ajayi Crowther University,
(ACU) have released a set of guidelines for
returning students of the institution.
The details are as stated below;
1. All students are to arrive as from the morning
of Sunday, 23rd April 2017.
2. They must present Letters of Undertaking
from their Parents and Sponsors. Students will be
issued with clearance, which will be used to gain
access into the Campus….
. 3. Students will be screened outside the gate
under a canopy provided for this purpose.
4. No vehicle will be allowed into the campus.
The University buses shall convey screened and
cleared students to their hostels free of charge
throughout the day.
5. All male students must be clean-shaven.
Those with punk hairstyle or beards will not be
allowed access into the University.
6. Students that have been expelled or placed on
suspension will not be allowed into the Campus.
7. Students formerly residing at Peter Akinola
Hostel are to visit Students Affairs’ Office for
their re-allocation letters to either Adetiloye or
Lagos Hostels (See University website for the re-
8. Students in all halls of residence are to
organize themselves to clean their toilets,
supervise the operation of their water pumping
machines, generators etc. with the assistance of
the Porters. The cleaners hired by the University
will continue to serve them notwithstanding.
9. The Students’ Disciplinary Committee will now
meet every month to decide on disciplinary
cases. Students found guilty of infringing any
Rule and Regulation will immediately afterwards
10. The University has granted that Departmental
Associations resume activities. They can charge
association fees not more than ₦2,000 (Two
Thousand Naira Only) per session. Association
week activities must be held during the day. The
ACUSA week activities will also hold as
scheduled by the Association. Also, there should
be no night activities during these Association
11. The Eateries or Cafeteria on Campus have
been barred from allowing birthday parties or
allowing students use of their rooms for immoral
12. Cakes can no longer be brought in from
outside the campus. Birthday celebrants are
advised to visit the ACU Bakery for this.
13. Students must not bring their phones to
Chapel services and lecture rooms.
14. Kindly be reminded that the following
offences attract immediate expulsion:
i. Possession, trafficking and use of Indian Hemp
and hard Drugs such as ****, Tramadol, Revlon
ii. intimate immorality and harassment
iii. Physical fighting and assault occasioning
iv. Examination malpractices
vi. Membership of secret cults
vii. Possession of firearms
15. Electronic copies of the Students’ Handbook
will be sent to e-mail addresses of all students,
parents/sponsors. It is also available on the
16. The Library will operate till 8:00pm daily.
17. Shops are now to close at 7:30pm and their
workers should leave the campus latest 8:00pm.
Students are to retire to their hostels latest by
18. It is illegal to be found alone with the
opposite s*x after 7:00pm. The classrooms and
isolated places must not be used as hideout for
intimate immorality. The University must not
become a prostitution ground. Keep our campus
safe and holy!
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.