This is to
students of Al-
and end on Saturday, 2nd July, 2016.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS TO WRITE
i. Duly stamped Examination Card (Docket) for
ii. Students Identity Card ( I.D Card )
* Please, note that No student will be allowed to
write the Examination without the above
C. PRECAUTIONS AGAINST EXAMINATION
1. Do your revision outside the Examination room
so that you don’t, by omission, forget any
incriminating material either on yourself or on
2. Do not enter the examination room with any
inscription on your school fees receipt or any
part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
3. Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters,
bags, handsets (mobile telephone),
programmable calculators and calculator
instruction manuals to the examination room.
4. Maintain absolute silence in the examination
room. Only raise up your hand to attract the
attention of the Invigilator if and when
5. Avoid any kind of communication between you
and any other student(s) while the examination
is in progress.
6. Do not write anything on your question
papers. All your workings should be done inside
your answer booklet.
7. Do not pass or attempt to pass any
information to another student while the
examination is in progress.
8. Do not copy or attempt to copy from another
student or engage in any similar activity.
9. Do not disturb or distract any other student(s)
Failure to observe any of the above instructions
shall, prima facie, constitute an examination
malpractice, the penalty of which is AUTOMATIC
EXPULSION from the University. Please, be
D. DISTRUPTION OF SEATING ARRANGEMENT
IN THE AUDITORIUM DURING THE
Students who study at night in the Auditorium
during examinations are hereby advised to
conduct themselves peacefully and do not
disrupt the already arranged seats.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.