Following the emergency meeting held by the
senate of the University of Ibadan on Tuesday
May 3rd, 2016 over the students’ protest and the
consequent closure of the institution, the
following were reached;
1. Ratification of the steps taken by
Management which led to the closure of the
2. That Mr. Tunji Michael Ekpeti could not be
reinstated immediately until Council meets.
3. Senate approved the establishment of a
bipartisan committee to find out the immediate
and remote causes for inadequate supply of
power and water on the campus.
4. The issue of unauthorized fine in the halls of
residence should be dealt with administratively.
5. That Academic Studies should not resume
until all the pending issues have been resolved.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.