Nigerian Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI)
for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women
recruitment form will start on will start on 8th of
April and end on May 21st, 2016. Applications
are free of Charge!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates to the 2016 Nigerian Army 75 Regular
Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and
75RRI Recruitment will start on 8th of April and
will end on May 21st, 2016 .
NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT BASIC
1. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not
more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/
NABTEB. One of the credits must be
2. In addition to above qualification, those
applying as tradesmen women must also
posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild
Certificate. Details arc available on the
3. Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for
non tradesmen women while tradesmen
women must be between the ages of 18 –
26years by 1st June 2016
4. Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56
metres tall for male and female applicants
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY
1. Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal
2. Applicants are to apply once as multiple
application will be disqualified.
3. On submission of application online,
applicants are to print out the completed
application form which must include the
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents /
ii) Local Government Area Certification
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
4. Candidates are to come along to the
designated screening centres with the
online printed forms.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.