As part of our Human Resource Development
initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-
Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to
equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and
skills for effective participation in the Local
Content programme of the Federal Government,
as well as compete globally in various
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants
with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree(s) from
recognized universities in the following
2. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health
3. Computer Science/Technology
6. Environmental Sciences
8. Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
9. Project Management
1. First Degree with minimum of 2 Class Lower
Division for those wishing to undertake a
Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s
Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a
Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed
disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in
overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct
of the applicant from any of the following
persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
c. First class traditional ruler.
d. High Court Judge
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or
criminal record shall not be considered for the
6. Applicants must have completed the
mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter
from a Foreign University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Application must be made on-line at the
( www.nddc.gov.ng ) with the following
i Recent passport photograph
ii Local Government identification letter.
iii Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from
iv Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
v N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application form will
be assigned a registration number automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line
generatedacknowledgement for ease of
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on
NDDC website, ( www.nddc.gov.ng )
5. For further enquiries please contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services
Mobile: 08034534598; 084668158
All completed applications must be submitted on
or before Friday, April 22, 2016.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.