The registration procedure and online fee
payment for all 2015/2016 Fresh and Returning
students of the Institute of Management and
Technology (IMT), Enugu is as follows;
Upon successful payment of your fees (Full
Installment Payment/Part Installment Payment/
Hostel Fees) at the collecting banks, a payment
Receipt containing the amount paid, a RECEIPT
number and a TRANSACTION REFERENCE
number will be issued to you. Sign into your
student account (to the right) following the steps
1. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (JAMB/UTME)
: Login using your JAMB/UTME Reg. Number as
was published in the admission list.
2. Full Time ND1 Level 1 Students (Prelim to
ND1): Login using your Prelim (PRE-ND) Reg.
Number as was published in the admission list.
3. ND/HND Level 2 Student (Continuing Students)
: Login using the Registration number in your
Level 1 School Fees Receipt Printout.
4. PRE-ND/PART TIME/POLY AIR Level 1
Students (Newly Admitted): Login using your
application number as was published in the
5. Full Time HND Level 1 Student: Login using
your ND Registration number as was published in
the admission list.
6. The default password is “password” (excluding
7. You will be required to change your password
the first time you log in with the default
8. You are advised upon first login to go to the
My Home > My User Profile menu link and
update your email. This is where a new password
will be sent in case you forget or lose your
9. Pay all fees by clicking the My Home > My
Fees top menu link. This will shortlist all the
fees you are due to pay.
10. Select the Fees and click on pay.
11. Enter your payment details for the selected
fee in the spaces provided and click on Make
12. Print all your fee receipts by clicking the My
Home > My Fee History link at the top menu.
For support, call 07016705460, 08180834493
Send email to:email@example.com
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.