Admission Letter within a few hours. Apply Here!
This is to inform admitted candidates in to the
remedial programme of the Benue State
University that they are to follow the following
guidelines for their registration.
1. Confirm your admission status at either Union
Bank Plc, or Unity Bank (opposite NEPA Office),
Otukpo road (₦400).
2. Pay for acceptance letter and school fees
using the following:
* 1. Union Bank Plc, Otukpo Road only – (Acct.
No. – 0025169550)
* 2. Unity Bank (Opposite NEPA Office) – (Acct.
No. – 0022927770)
* Student’s No. – Your application number
* Session: 2015/2016
* Payment type:
* Acceptance letter (₦5,000.00)
* School Fees (whole session)
* – Indigenes – ₦60,000.00
* – Non-Indigene – ₦100,000.00
* – Programme: Preliminary Science
3. Collect your receipt from the bank after
payment, take it to bursary Department for
verification, and proceed to Preliminary science
Office for registration with the following:
A. Original of admission Letter
B. Receipt of Fees paid
C. Original WAEC and/or NECO result(s)
D. Original L.G.A. certificate
E. Original Birth Certificate
F. 5 passport size photograph
G. 1 photocopy each of A-E above
Lectures shall commence fully on 16th
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.