Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron
company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its
continuous support for capacity building in the
health and engineering sectors as a strategic
feed into the national manpower pool, is offering
a number of University Scholarship Awards to
qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its
Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of
their Social Investment in the strategic
development of health and education in Nigeria.
Eligibility And Requirements
Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100
and 200 level undergraduates from any state of
the Federation, studying any of the under listed
courses in universities within Nigeria:
Medicine & Surgery
Medical Laboratory Science
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Before you start this application, ensure you
have clear scanned copies of the following
-Passport photograph with white background not
more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not
more than 200kb)
-School ID card
-O’ Level Result
-Local Government Area Letter of Identification
2. Ensure the documents are named according
to what they represent to avoid mixing up
documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents
when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. visit http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
2.Click on “Apply Now” tab.
3. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
4. Proceed to your email box to activate your
5. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
to return to Scholarship site
6. Enter your registered email and password to
upload your information.
7. Enter your personal information, National
Identification Number (if available), educational
information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
8. Ensure the name used in applications matches
the names on all documentation in same order.
Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
9. Ensure you view all documents after
uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-
port photograph with a white background.
11. Recheck application information to avoid
12. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
13. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
14. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your
Email and Password to download your
verification profile and proceed to have your
Head of Department sign the document.
15. Upload a scanned copy of the signed
verification profile, this would be used for
16. If National Identification Number (NIN)
number was not available in step 7, to obtain
your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit
http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more
about the National Identity Number
-Click “Create Account” and fill in the required
-Login with Email and Password to complete the
-After completion, schedule a date for photo and
finger print capture
-Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://
complete the registration process and obtain
your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the
17. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/
agbami and update application with National
Identification Number (NIN) to ensure
Note: Multiple applications attract a
Application closes Midnight 6th November, 2015.
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.