The Kwara State University, KWASU, has
commenced the Online registration for all newly
admitted students of the University, for the
2015/2016 academic session.
* Note to Returning Undergraduate Students: you
must wait until Friday October 23rd to register
* Note to Students in IPS Programme:
Registration will be announced in about 2 weeks.
Please be patient.
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
(for those who have paid*)
* If you have not yet paid, click on “KWASU
iPAYMENT” which is the top box on the left side
of the KWASU home page, scroll down to a
rectangular box labeled “Click here NEW Pay
Online” and follow the online instructions. If you
are having a problem with payment, contact us
by email at CIThelpdesk@kwasu.edu.ng
1. Click on the Student Registration Portal link
2. Enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as
User ID and Surname as Password.
3. Update your biodata and other personal
* NOTE: An invalid email address is not
acceptable and will be useless . If you do not
have an email address, either create one or use
the address of someone close to you. This will
be our means of communicating to you.
4. At the right, Click on “Registration and
5. Click on course registration.
6. Use the check box to select your courses as
approved by your department.
7. Click “Save and preview selected courses”.
Your registration is now complete
8. Click “Print Completed Registration form” at
the right pane in “Registration Menu”
* Note that it is compulsory to print four (4)
copies) of your completed course registration
1. One for the Academic Officer
2. One for the College Officer
3. One for the HOD
4. One for yourself
Click on this link to Begin http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.