Following the release of the amount payable as
school fees by the Federal University Ndufu-Alike
Ikwo (FUNAI) Newly admitted and returning
students , the authorities of the institution
released the procedure for payment of the fees.
FUNAI School Fees – Method of Payment.
All newly admitted and returning students of
FUNAI are required to follow the procedures
stated below to be able to make payments for
their fees charges and accommodation fee.
1. Visit remita.net and click on PAY A
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY bar .
2. Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar,
Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
3. Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/
4. Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
5. On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the
correct fees amount. That is,
N45,000 for newly admitted students and
N36,000 for 200 to 400 levels
6. Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION
7. Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL
8. Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S
9. On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone
10. To confirm your transaction, you need to
key in the Character in the Image into
the Box below it.
11. Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT
Once you do this, the system will generate
RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN) .
12. Take the RRN to designated banks for each
Level of Programme for cash Payment.
13. Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip/E-
Transact to Students’ Account Unit in the
Bursary Department and collect your
Note the designated banks below:
Plc 45,000 12,000
400 FCMB 36,000 12,000
NGstudents do not claim absolute ownership of this content, Contact us for resolution cases.